Enroll in our comprehensive, holistic weight loss program called...
Bionic Body Renewal Program
Our clinic created an innovative holistic weight loss program called the Bionic Body Renewal (BBR) program. It is a comprehensive 16-week program that is designed to help you lose weight and then keep it off after the program is done. The program includes nutrient supplementation, peptide therapy, dietary changes, lifestyle changes, red light therapy, detoxification support, and much more. There are regular check-ins with the doctor for individual guidance and an optional group Facebook page to keep everyone on track. If you are interested in transforming your body and improving your health, please call our the office at (928) 213-5828 to get enrolled right away.
What are the health benefits of the Bionic Body Renewal Program?
The BBR program is designed to help you:
- Reach a healthy weight
- Improve energy
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Correct diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Reduce joint pain
- Decrease inflammation
- Increase libido
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve body composition
- Lower your cancer risk
- Decrease blood pressure
- Detoxify your body
- FEEL GREAT!!!
What does the Bionic Body Renewal program include?
The BBR program includes:
- Weekly peptide therapy (Semaglutide) injections either self-administered or at our clinic
- Nutrient injections such as B12 and MIC
- Red light therapy
- Detox support
- Synergistic nutritional supplement package
- Frequent check-ins including:
- Bi-monthly 30 min visits with the doctor
- Group coaching every other week to discuss goals, diet, lifestyle, environmental factors, etc. There may be an additional call if the group needs it or if there is a special guest. This helps create community and accountability that will help you stick with the program
- Access to our BBR Facebook group, so it’s easy to share successes, recipes, and give communal encouragement.
- Optional weekly weigh-ins and measurements to monitor your success
We also recommend bloodwork done before you start the program and then at the 12-16 week looking at your general health, cardiovascular disease risk, inflammatory markers, and signs of diabetes. It is an important benchmark to measure improvement as you go through the program. Please know the bloodwork isn’t part of the program cost because we recommend it to be done through your insurance. If you don’t have insurance we offer labs at a discounted cash-pay rate at our clinic.
How do you join?
Please call our office to let them know that you want to be part of the program.
We will answer your questions about the program or setup a “discovery call” with our doctor to see if the program is a good fit for your needs.
Once we are ready to start we’ll collect payment over the phone and order the products you need to get started.
Once we have everything in hand, we will call you to schedule your injections. If you are injecting at home, you can pick up at the office or we can ship to you.
If you need support financing the program, we are partners with Advance Care (like Care Credit). Please just ask us for more information.