Rachel Malinowski, LMT
Licensed Massage Therapist
Rachel Malinowski is a Licensed Massage Therapist practicing various modalities such as deep tissue, neuromuscular therapy, trigger point release, breath work, and active isolated stretching. As a Certified Yoga Teacher, she uses movement to discover pain points in the body and help integrate balance. As part of the team at AIM, she approaches her practice with compassion, keen listening, and intuition while striving to be a partner in each patient’s quest for healing.
"I believe in the possibility of improved well-being through integrative bodywork. I hold a safe and supportive space for my clients to experience true embodiment and healing.”
- Alleviate acute and chronic pain – arthritis, tension headaches, low back pain, etc.
- Reduce stress and anxiety by calming the nervous system
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce muscle tension such as TMJ and neck tension
- Enhance exercise performance and recovery
- Recover faster from soft-tissue injuries such as sprains, strains, and sore muscles.
- Lower blood pressure and promote relaxation
- Help clear toxins and support the lymphatic system
- Reduce inflammation and break up scar tissue
- Sleep better
Our patients are so wonderful...
The wonderful AIM staff are very helpful and caring, with attention to detail - I truly love the whole team! I highly recommend AIM for anyone needing a medical team who will treat the entire body while looking for the basic causes of medical challenges - you won't be disappointed!