Paul M. Despres, NMD
Dr. Paul M. Despres has been practicing medicine since 2016 and is the newest addition to the AIM medical team. He is a compassionate naturopathic medical doctor skilled in a wide variety of natural, conventional, and cutting-edge therapies for any acute or chronic complaint. He is passionate about providing a superior patient care experience that addresses the root causes of illness, empowers patients to optimal health, and promotes disease prevention. His personal experience working through complex chronic disease including juvenile arthritis, autoimmune disease, and Lyme Disease allows Dr. Despres to emphasize with his patients’ struggles. As a physician he always takes his time to get to know his patients, determines which bodily systems need to be restored, and creates a personalized treatment plan.
"I am driven daily to not only help my patients heal from and prevent illness, but also reach an even healthier state of mind, body, and spirit. I always listen intently to my patients and make an individualized treatment plan together, so my patients can enjoy their lives to the fullest."
- General Naturopathic Care
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Long Covid
- Acute & Chronic Infectious Diseases
- Environmental Toxicity and Heavy Metal Chelation Therapy
- Lyme Disease and Co-Infections (Bartonella, Babesia, Ehrlichia, Mycoplasma, etc)
- Autoimmune Disorders and Rheumatology
- Mold and Mycotoxin Illness Including CIRS
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Hormonal Disorders Including Thyroid
- Chronic Pain
- Concussion and Other Brain Injuries
- Cognitive Decline
- Lyme Literate Doctor with ILADS Training
- IV Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Detox/Depuration Therapies Including Heavy Metals
- Ozone Therapy
- Physical Medicine – Massage, Cupping, Spinal Adjustments
- Craniosacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Peptide Therapy
- Biofeedback & Mind-Body Medicine including Somatic Experiencing
- Biotherapeutic Drainage Including Gemmotherapy, UNDA numbers
- Medical Marijuana Authorizations
Dr. Despres graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from the University of Michigan in 2008 and a doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in 2016. He is a member of ILADS, Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association, and the GastroANP.
Our patients are so wonderful...
The wonderful AIM staff are very helpful and caring, with attention to detail - I truly love the whole team! I highly recommend AIM for anyone needing a medical team who will treat the entire body while looking for the basic causes of medical challenges - you won't be disappointed!